Presenting Lowe Rehabilitation Specialists
It is our goal to make sure you feel your best and stay that way. You can count on our many years of experience, our highly trained team of wellness professionals, and exquisite professional service.
Here are some of the reasons that set us apart:
- We have skilled Medical and Vocational Rehabilitation Counselors/Case Managers that service the Mid-Atlantic states of WV, VA, MD, NC, TN
- Our counselors and Rehabilitation Professionals work with insurance companies as third-party contractors to help with case management and scheduling of surgeries/therapies/diagnostic testing or other medical services as required in order to assist with preparation of return to work.
- Our counselors and Rehabililtation Professionals also work with employers or individuals to prepare Job Site Analysis or formal Job Descriptions and can arrange Pre-Employment or Mid-Employment Functional Testing to ensure employees or individuals maintain the physical and functional capacity to continue primary job tasks.
- Our experienced Athletic Trainers and Exercise Physiologists and Personal Trainers can work with individuals and groups to provide the best Corporate Fitness and Independent Wellness Services in the area. We have online and on-site exercise regimens, fitness programs and ongoing educational sessions to meet our community's needs. We also offer CPR/First Aid Certifications.
- Lowe Rehabilitation Specialists will work with you or your organization to provide group rates for any of the services. We can coordinate services and programs through on-site Health Fairs and Discount Programs.
- A new service we provide is Health-Related Surveys, Promotional Analysis of Markets, and Employee Satisfaction Information for employers.
Would you like to learn more about us and our services?
We would love to hear from you. Just give us a call at 304 327-6105 or send us an email.